- Technical education.
- Good in mechanical and electro-technical knowledge.
- Experience with bagging machines, conveyors, and palletizers.
- Basic safety training.
- Good computer skills.
- Responsible for maintaining power supply in all packaging lines such as bagging machine, palletizer, and conveyors.
- Maintaining and repairing of all machines and installations within the site.
- Ensure work permits are secured and applied prior to carrying-out maintenance activity.
- Reporting of non-compliances or any abnormalities during any maintenance activities.
- Preventive & Corrective maintenance and repairs of equipment and systems.
- Maintenance of wide range electrical equipment such as Transformers, Motors, Control systems, Heaters and VSD-variable speed drives, UPS, Protective devices-relays, CTs, Control panels etc.
- Problem-solving during operational difficulties.
- Ensure that equipment and systems are electrically safe before turnover to Operations.
- Follow safe working procedures.
- Assist machine operators in running machines and installations
Other tasks as per site requirements:
- Perform Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA) schedule.
- Shall support scale calibration (e.g. Bagging Scale, Metal Calibration, and Check Weigher).
- Controlled usage of spare parts.
- To troubleshoot bagging and palletizer breakdown.
- Apply all applicable rules and regulations of the site and company.
- Intervention availability outside normal working hours.
Good English language, knowledgeable in Arabic is an advantage