- Shall have a ITI in Instrument Trade.
- Shall have a good command of English language.
- Shall have a minimum of Ten (10) years of direct experience as Instrument Technician in the field of Plant Maintenance and Turnaround activities of Instruments Equipments in Power Plant of Combined Cycle (Steam and Gas Turbine).
- Shall be capable of using all types of test equipment and hand tools in a safe manner.
- Shall be able to identify and replace defective components.
- Shall be able to re- assemble and recalibrate the equipment.
- Shall be able to understand the schematic drawings, piping drawings, instrumentation diagrams, electronic circuits and logic diagrams.
- Shall be familiar with all safety requirement applicable to thermal power plant or Combined Cycle power Plant.
- Shall be able to perform necessary maintenance on equipment in Electronics and Pneumatics Systems.
- Shall be able to understand the schematic drawings, instrumentation diagrams, electronic circuits and logic diagrams.
- Must be familiar for calibration of all instruments (PT, TT, LT etc.).
- Gulf experience preferably in Saudi Arabia with SEC will be preferred.
- Age limit 40 Years.