- Technical education in Instrumentation / Electronic subject
- Experience in repair & maintenance of various Electronic & Pneumatic control Instrumentation
- Experience in Routine, Corrective & Preventive Maintenance / schedules.
- Experience in Control instruments such as DCS, PLCs, Controllers, Transmitters, Control Switches, Solenoid valves, Detectors, Alarms, and Control Panels etc.
- Experience in Fire Fighting System and Emergency Break down system
- Experience with filling lines, Trouble shooting in problems.
- Preventive & Corrective maintenance of electronic & instrumentation equipment
- Monitoring & Maintenance of control instruments such as Distribution Control system (DCS), PLCs, Controllers, Transmitters, Limit & Proximity Switches, Pneumatic Cylinders, Solenoid valves, Control panels.
- Monitoring & Maintenance of Gas detectors, Fire Fighting systems, Alarms and Emergency shutdown system.
- Problem-solving during operational difficulties
- Follow Safe work procedures and ensure safe practices
- Assist machine operators in running machines and installations
- Controlled use of the spare parts & assist in spare parts inventory audit
- Apply all applicable rules and regulations
- Intervention availability outside normal working hours