- Holder of any bachelor degree.
- 3 years’ experiences in Maintenance Operation, particularly in Planning and Scheduling.
- Strong knowledge on Microsoft Office applications and SAP system.
- Technical Knowledge in Maintenance operations.
- Knowledge of workplace safety.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be responsible to maintain, monitor, and withdraw of spare parts “on stock“ to ensure smooth operation activities.
- Responsible for tracking, monitoring, planning, and scheduling of all maintenance activities which does include third-party inspection and equipment or machine calibrations or services.
- Preparation of Routine Report required by the management and client.
- Ensures work activities are a plan in a safe, economic, and ecological way.
- Reporting of Non-Conformities in his section/area.
- Execute all matters of health, safety, and environment.
- Proper planning of Work Notification raised by Operation.
- Schedule work activities on daily, Weekly, and Monthly basis.
- Processing of spare parts material needed by maintenance technicians.
- Maintain spare parts expenses which are covered by the monthly budget.
- Process the Schedule of Lines for Monthly Preventive Maintenance.
- Process the Schedule of Lines for Corrective maintenance to prevent any further unnecessary Line breakdown.
- Monitor and Maintain PM and other maintenance KPIs’ (Key Performance indicator) as set by the client.
- Responsible for monitoring and closure of Corrective Maintenance Order.
- Responsible for raising PR (Purchase Request) through job order as per job requirement.
Other tasks as per site requirements:
- Responsible for uploading spare parts in the ERP system.
- Process FMEA daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly schedule.
- Responsible to plan the Turn Around Maintenance (TAM) activities.
- Responsible for making Service Entry Sheet (SES) or SAP notification against purchase order.
- Responsible for making SAP notification request.