- Safety training
- Ability to comply with HSSEQ regulations
- Proven experience in logistic supervision /management.
- Proven experience as a motivator and problem solver
- Advanced safety training.
- Computer literate, especially SAP and MS-Office.
- People manager
- Manage and support the entire site organization and staff
- Reporting of Non-Conformities
- Defining and optimizing of administrative and operational processes
- Plan and control all matters of health, safety, and environment
- Liaise with the client and continually develop the working relationship
- Encourage and motivate all employees to provide best in class services and safety standards
- To be involved with all customer complaints
- Ensure that housekeeping in always the main priority
- Responsible and to ensure that all toolbox meeting is done punctually and documented
- Ensure that all bagging lines are running in accordance with the KPI