- Should have a bachelor’s degree on any discipline.
- Should have at least 7 year experiences in Container Terminal Operations / CFS Logistic Operations.
- Should have solid experiences in manpower management and utilization.
- Should have excellent reporting skills and presentation skills.
- Certificates on safety training / seminars will be an added advantage.
- Advance knowledge in MS Office applications.
- Completing the daily task assigned.
- Report to the Operations Manager on any irregularities seen, either solved or unsolved issues.
- To follow up and clarify any backlog/s incurred from previous shift.
- Swift transition during hand over to next shift.
- Report any accidents or incidents happened on his shift to the Operations Manager and Safety Dept.
- To conduct daily safety toolbox meeting to his staff.
- To supervise the loading and unloading of containers.
- To supervise the stuffing and un-stuffing of containers.
- To monitor the movement of outside trailers doing hauling inside the logistics facility.
- To ensure good housekeeping is maintained in the yard area.
Valid Saudi Arabian Driver's license would be preferred